Mail Your Payment
Simply write your check or money order to FPLES and mail it with your monthly billing statement.
FPLES business customers can pay their natural gas bill by using the U.S. Postal Service (USPS).
- Include the top portion of your bill with your payment
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill
- Make your check or money order payable to FPL Energy Services in U.S. funds
- Write your FPLES natural gas account number on the check or money order
- Do not send cash
- Do not include paper clips or staples
- Avoid folding your check
- Allow five to seven days for U.S. Postal Service (USPS) delivery
FPL Energy Services
P.O. Box 25426
Miami, FL 33102